- Dead Sea exfoliate and moisturizer for face and body.
- Peels/Exfoliate dry and dead skin efficiently and effortlessly.
- Softens and restores the skin elasticity.
- For all skin types - For all seasons - For all weather.
- Delicate moisturizer for all skin types.
- Products for face and body.
- 1.7 oz Dead Sea Facial Peel
- 2 oz Dead Sea Face Firming Moisturizer
- 8 oz Dead Sea Salt Mineral Treatment - Natural
- 8 oz Dead Sea Body Butter Pineapple Mango
Gently wash face with a mild soap and rinse with warm water. Apply facial peel sparingly, gently massaging with a circular motion until desired exfoliation is achieved. Rinse and follow with the Face Firming Moisturize: Apply to the entire Face until it is completely absorbed.
Dead Sea Facial Peel- Click Here
Dead Sea Face Firming Moisturizer- Click Here
- Using a small spoon, stir sea salt and oil mixture. Scoop approximately 1 tsp and apply to hands, Knees, elbows or or feet. Gently massage for 1 minute to remove dead tissue allowing natural oils and minerals to permeate the epidermis. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry when complete. Results visible after first treatment. Follow with the Dead Sea Butter-Body.
Dead Sea Salt Mineral Treatment Natural- Click Here
Dead Sea Body Butter Pineapple - Click Here
Storage instructions: 72-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
I’m in love with these products I used to get them when I was 18 and Recently found them again they make my skin so soft and remove all the dead skin I won’t use anything else I highly recommend these products best you will ever find
I use the Peeling-Exfoliate in the shower after cleansing with soap(Zest to be exact)! When applying, I don’t feel any type of sensation, but I DO feel how soft my skin is when rinsing the application!!! I was a tad bit leary to try this product. I was thinking it might be a chemical peel with the burning sensation and redness, thankfully it IS NOT! Thank you Swisa for the incredible offer. While most(companies) seem to be drastically increasing their prices you chose to be different, who wants to be like everyone else, being different is a good thing in my book!