- Salt soufflé - Gently exfoliates dead skin. For silky, smooth skin with an irresistibly refreshing sweet scent.
- While removing dead skin, the salt soufflé allows natural oils and minerals to permeate your skin. Results are visible after the first use.
- Followed with SwisaBeauty dead sea body butter.
- Size: 8 oz.
- Directions: Apply liberally to the entire body to remove dead tissue allowing natural oils and minerals to permeate. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry when complete. Results visible after first treatment. May be followed with SENSATION Intensive foot treatment or SENSATION Body Massage Lotion.
- F#: 1.1 SDS
- Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine *, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Purified Water *, Carbomer *, Dead Sea Salt *, Sodium Hydroxide *, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CO Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/ Leaf/ Stem/ Extract, CO Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, CO Camellia Sinesis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, CO Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, CO Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, CO Spirulina Maxima (Sea *Algae) Extract, CO Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, CO Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, CO Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, CO Alcohol, CO Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red # 33, FD&C Red #40.
My skin is very sensitive to the salt scrub w the scented oils, so I was looking for an alternative when I came across this. It is like a body wash with salt and works wonders for my problem-prone skin. I only wish it came in a larger size