- Body scrub combines dead sea salts with luxurious oils to remove dry and dead skin efficiently and effortlessly.
- For hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- The natural oils serve to nourish and soften the driest skin, and leaves the skin velvety, soft and smooth.
- Great results will be felt and seen after the first treatment.
- Size: 8 oz.
- Directions: Using a small spoon, stir sea salt and oil mixture. Scoop approximately 1 tsp and apply to hands or feet. Gently massage for 1 minute to remove dead tissue allowing natural oils and minerals to permeate the epidermis. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry when complete. Results visible after first treatment. Follow with the Dead Sea Intensive Foot Care Lotion or Dead Sea Body Butter-Body Moisturizer.
- F#: 127-67
- Pineapple Mango Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE, DEAD SEA SALTS, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, FRAGRANCE.
- F#: 128-25
- Natural Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE, GRAPESEED OIL, DEAD SEA SALT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), SAFFLOWER OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, AVOCADO OIL, JOJOBA OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL, SPEARMINT OIL, ORANGE OIL, GRAPEFRUIT OIL.
- Storage instructions: 72-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
The best ever. Where else can you get exfoliating and softness in one product. Love this product and will continue to use.
I absolutely love this product. A friend introduced me to the product over ten years ago and I have been using it ever since. I gave one jar to my niece and she absolutely loved it. Exfoliates and conditions at the same time. It doesn't get any better than that.
I absolutely love this product and have used it for over ten years.
I have been using this product for years and absolutely love the end results. I have shared with girlfriends and they absolutely love it as well. Thanks for not disappointing!
This product is the best. I have been using it for years and have never been disappointed. Thanks!
that's a very good hand scrub since I'm a truck driver and my hands get dry very easily during the winter time it does help with the moisture problems in my hands and the dead skin it's the best product out there it's the only product I use on my hands
A totally awesome product. Have been using it for years and recommended to several of my friends. I love the smell but most of all....I love the results. Absolutely love it!