- Rich and effective formula contains aloe vera as the base and eucalyptus oil for deep penetration.
- Metthyl salicylate has been added to the formula to create a slight warming effect, which encourages circulation.
- Results felt after the first application.
- This formula was formulated with diabetes in mind.
- Size: 12 oz.
- Directions: Apply liberally to the feet, make sure to get between the toes and underneath the arch. Massage well until completely absorbed. For best results, apply daily. Can be used morning and night if desired. Results felt almost immediately.
- F#: 288-93.
- Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sea Salt, Petrolatum, Lanolin Alcohol, Malva Sylvertris (Mallow) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine.
- Directions for athletes: Apply liberally to the thighs, hamstrings, and calf. before workout: massage well until completely absorbed. for best results apply 20 minutes before workout.
- Storage instructions: 72-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
My husband has very dry cracked skin. this has helped his feet to look more hydrated and makes the skin smooth he even uses on this legs and the smell is great. This is defiantly a must have lotion for your feet. my husband has some leg pain and it helps but over all with the body butter great for the body
I bought this lotion because I have Diabetes and I love to go around the house bare-foot. The carpet seems to dry out my feet but the lotion helps with that plus my aching legs! I am so glad that I have found a way to order this on my own and don't have to rely on a Kiosk in some mall!!
Amazing, this stuff works for my mom like magic, she has really bad pain in her feet and her knees cause she has no more cartilage so it's just bone on bone. I put it on her legs and feet every day twice a day, morning and night, and sometimes I'll do it in the afternoon to, she's able to move around a lot more and use her walker. It has a strong smell to it but we don't mind and it's really pricey $$ but we'll worth it. I would suggest buying it when they have there sales, that's what we do. Thank you Swisa Beauty for your amazing products and making my mom feel good and not be in pain all day. ♡
This is the very best product and I will continue to buy it for my parents and family.
My wife purchased my first bottle of Swisa Dead Sea Intensive Foot Treatment at a mall Kiosk about 10 years ago. It is so much better than the cream my doctor had prescribed that I've been using it ever since. The mall kiosk a few years ago, but I was able to find your website and order the lotion online. I have recommended it to a number of friends.
Hi, I've had problems with my feet for more years then I would like to remember. When I feel like I'm walking on broken chicken bones I use this cream. Massage it into my feet, put my feet up for 30 minutes and rest. And the next time I get up and walk I have no pain...... My friend told me about it and said it helped her neuropathy pain......I've not that but do have feet that pain me and this works! Try it and you too will get relief.
This product is not only good for your feet, it works anywhere you need your circulation increased! It was especially helpful after my knee replacement surgery. There IS no better lotion than this!
I am a diabetic so taking care of my feet is of prime importance. I bought this product a couple of years ago, and now wouldn't be without it. Nothing soothes and helps as much, even the products suggested by my foot doctor. I don't mind the eucapyptus odor as I feel it is helping to sooth my tired, achey feet!
I highly recommend this cream for tired, swollen feet. The smell is a bit strong for me but quickly fades away.