- The Lift Powder combined with the Activator create a mask that tightens and tones the sub-dermal muscles. This process is accomplished by a penetrating effect that reaches the sub-dermal layers of the skin and causes an increase in blood circulation. As blood circulation increases, you will notice a subtle pulsating effect taking place. This is a result of the muscles in your face contracting. The muscles in your face are no different from the ones in your arms or legs. As muscle fibers contract they begin to tighten and firm up. As the muscles become firm, the skin is forced to follow. The same is true when you go to the gym. As you tighten and firm unused muscles, they begin to contract and you feel firm and tone. The skin isn't just left behind. Its elastic properties allow it to tightly fit to your newly toned muscles. Along with diminishing expression lines this regimen cleans the pores, lubricates, and moisturizes the skin.
- Size: 1.25 oz/ 37 gr.
- Directions: Wash face and neck thoroughly as skin should be very clean prior to application.
- Step 1: Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the Lift Powder into a small mixing bowl and gradually add 1 teaspoon of the Activator, stirring until the mixture is smooth and thick. Using a small brush, begin applying the mixture to the lower part of the neck, stroking upward behind the ears and then covering half of the neck up to the mouth. Continue applying the mixture upward onto the cheek to the temple line, under the eyes to the temple area, brushing outward only. Then, apply to the nose with upward strokes. Brush upward over closed eyelids. Be careful not to allow the brush hairs to touch the eyeball. Finally, apply from above the eyebrows straight up to the hairline in an upward and outward motion.
- Step 2: Next, relax. Don't smoke, eat or talk while the lift mixture is on the face. You may feel the sensation of your muscles contracting and pulling. You may also notice a slight pulsing or warm, tingling sensation — this is normal. Allow the lift mixture to remain on the face for 30 minutes (it can stay on longer with no harm). After a few minutes, when the mixture has started to dry but is still slightly sticky, you may apply an additional coat, especially to those areas needing greater attention.
- Step 3: After 30 minutes remove the lift mixture by rinsing repeatedly with warm water. Pat dry. You should immediately be able to see the dramatic effects of the Lift. Complete the regimen by applying the Firming Moisturizer to entire neck and face area. Last, apply the Firming Serum to areas needing special attention (eye area, mouth area, etc).
- F#: 000-000
- Ingredients: Acacia Seregal Gum, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Albumen, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
- Storage instructions: 72-75 degrees Fahrenheit.